This guide will teach you how to gain confidence in yourself, prepare you for working with teens and give you the advice you have been wanting to execute a successful portrait session! This guide is meant for ANY level of Photographer, whether you are just starting out on your high school portrait career, or want to learn more tips about how Michelle gets those classic shots that parents love and will buy.
* 60+ pages and more than 100 images for inspiration
* Gear – the Basics / Michelle’s go-to gear
* Location – the Basics / Working on-location with teens
* Learning how to find your style, while also shooting for the sale
* How to prepare your clients for their photoshoot
* Finding confidence in yourself and Photography before heading to your first shoot
* Learning how to connect with your teen clients
* Tips on all the little details that make or break a pose
* Ways to guide your clients through natural poses to create great images
* The “MM” must-have shot list
* Access to an EXCLUSIVE forum where you can talk with other photographers about the posing guide, ask questions, and interact with Michelle who will be an active member to reply to your questions and comments.
* …and more!
To earn 5 additional entries, leave a separate comment for each of the steps listed below. If you don’t leave separate comments for each step, we will not be able to include them. Entries must be entered here, not on the Facebook Fan Page.
- Become a fan of Michelle Moore on Facebook
- Become a fan of Chic Critique on Facebook
- Mention the following on Facebook or Twitter “@chic_critique is giving away a Michelle Moore Posing Guide here: http://chiccritiqueforum.com/?p=8654“
- Become a member of the Chic Critique Forum
- Subscribe to the Chic Critique Forum newsletter
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this giveaway.
This giveaway ends July 27th, so hurry up and enter soon!
Congratulations Melanie of Aria Arts & Photography! We’ve emailed you and you should be good to go!