This last week at WPPI was absolutely amazing! We had such an amazing time and we are so excited to announce all the winners! Make sure you email us at chiccritiqueforum (at) gmail (dot) com to claim your prize!
- 85mm lens (either Canon or Nikon, you get to choose!) from Acme Camera Co. - @tiastoutphoto
- Full Certificate Program from the International Academy of Wedding Photographers - @maylilyphoto
- Full Vendor Membership from the Reverie Gallery - @cassandrafarleyphoto
- $500.00 Gift Card from Laura Kathryn Creative - @amiependlephoto
- Free year of unlimited contracts from Agree.com which can be entered at the SHOWIT Booth!!! - @tarahphoto
- Our Editor-In-Chief, Abbey Kyhl, is giving away TEN seats to her all new in-depth online coaching course that will take you through every step that you need to explode your business in 2015! These will be announced at Abbey's webinar March 9th on 11 Tips on How To Explode Your Business!!!! Register here if you want to see it: http://bit.ly/1zJZQhU (otherwise she will contact you)
- $500.00 Gift Certificate to anything in the KokoBlush Store - @colorsplashphotographybytasha
- Everything in her shop from Kimmy Howard Photography - @cypressstreetstudio
- Photography Marketing Set from Design By Bittersweet - @stefani_ciotti_photography
- Workshop seat to Photo 2 from McKenzie Deakins - @memoriesbymerephotography
- $250.00 Gift Card from Wish Photography! - @angieblackburnphotography
- Vital Workflow Color Action Set and anything 50% in the store from Nichole Van Photography @amanda_hillyard
- Camera Bag from JoTotes @lisalynnphotos
- $100.00 Gift Certificate from Julie Paisley to her store! @katiegee5
- Online Mentoring Session from Crave Photography! @nicoledaltonphotography
- Email Scripts from Leah Remiilet with Go4Pro Photos and the Thriving Photographer @mkqueener
Hey everyone! We are in LAS VEGAS at WPPI!!!! We would love to meet up with you! To celebrate the new Editor-in-Chief, Abbey Kyhl, and to celebrate all the new and exciting things going on here at Chic Critique Forum we are hosting an amazing party and a $50,000 giveaway!!!
Tuesday, March 3rd starting at 7pm we are going to be hosting the BeChic Bash at the MGM!!! All the details will be on our instagram so don't forget to follow us @chiccritiqueforum.
For the next four days we will be posting on our instagram account @chiccritiqueforum how you can enter to win all the amazing giveaways!!! You are not going to want to miss it! And here is a little secret, while there are lots of giveaways for those here at WPPI, there are also oodles for those of you who couldn't be here with us!
So get ready!!!! Here are all the giveaways and how you enter them!!! (the specific details will be on instagram)
COME TO THE PARTY!!!!
We have five exclusive amazing giveaways that you can enter just by attending the party and posting a photo of yourself living it up with us! These include:
- 85mm lens (either Canon or Nikon, you get to choose!) from Acme Camera Co.
- Full Certificate Program from the International Academy of Wedding Photographers
- Full Vendor Membership from the Reverie Gallery
- $500.00 Gift Card from Laura Kathryn Creative
- TEN Chic Critique Vendor Spots from Chic Critique Forum
CHECK OUT THE BOOTHS!!!
All you are going to have to do to enter these giveaways is check out these companies booths at the trade show at WPPI and post a photo from their booth and follow the hashtag instructions! (all the specific details will be on our instagram @chiccritiqueforum!)
- THREE Six month memberships to ShootQ, enter this one at the Two Bright Lights Booth!!
- Blog Design from Jane Johnson Design which you will enter at the ProPhoto Booth!!!
- $75.00 Gift Card + Micro Focus Adjustment from Acme Camera Co. Booth!!!
- Free year of unlimited contracts from Agree.com which can be entered at the SHOWIT Booth!!!
- One free PASS event for every person who gets a picture with Katelyn James, Justin & Mary Marantz, or Matt Kennedy! You will for sure be able to find them at the Trade Show teaching and mingling!
- Our Editor-In-Chief, Abbey Kyhl, is giving away TEN seats to her all new in-depth online coaching course that will take you through every step that you need to explode your business in 2015!
PLAY ALONG ON INSTAGRAM!!
We have oodles of amazing giveaways that are going to be happening just on Instagram both for all our WPPI friends and those of you playing along at home!!! All the details will be on Instagram!
- $500.00 Gift Certificate to anything in the KokoBlush Store
- Everything in her shop from Kimmy Howard Photography
- Photography Marketing Set from Design By Bittersweet
- Iphone Art Guide from Marie Carmel
- Workshop seat to Photo 2 (taking your business from momtographer to business owner) from McKenzie Deakins
- International Academy of Wedding Photographers will be giving away $100.00 off any class!
- $250.00 Gift Card from Wish Photography!
- Vital Workflow Color Action Set and anything 50% in the store from Nichole Van Photography
- Camera Bag from JoTotes
- $100.00 Gift Certificate from Julie Paisley to her store!
- Online Mentoring Session from Crave Photography!
- Email Scripts from Leah Remiilet with Go4Pro Photos and the Thriving Photographer
So if you want to enter to win any of these make sure you FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! All the exact details will be there!
Morning everyone! I just have to tell you that we were feeling the love over here yesterday, and we can't tell you how much we appreciate the support! Anytime there is change, we know it can be hard and that you might have uneasy feelings about the future. We can't express enough how grateful we are for all the texts, messages, and kind words that we received giving us the "thumbs up" as we endeavor to move forward and do Chic Critique justice!
I know there are many of you that are asking yourself, "What is the future of Chic Critique?," and I thought I would address that a little bit today!
First and foremost our biggest goal is to keep getting better and better! Kelli and her team did so much amazing work and we only want to take that to the next level and create an even better experience for you in the forum, in the classes, and anywhere you might interact with Chic Critique. With that in mind, here are a few of our upcoming things to take note of!
1. We are going to be launching a COMPLETELY NEW SITE!
Just as a family outgrows their home as they add members to it, Chic has outgrown its current site as our members have grown. So priority number one for us was to give Chic a brand new, huge, shiny home where there is enough room for everyone! I can't wait for you to see it and all of its new features, there will truly be something for everyone, but trust me...it is going to BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!
2. We are going to make the FORUM BETTER THAN EVER!
Forums are a very tricky thing in that they can easily become overwhelmed with information! Our top priority with the forum is to make sure that it is extremely user friendly and you can easily find everything you are looking for. We really want the forum to be your hub for information. No more searching all over facebook groups for answers, no more asking advice in random places, we want you to know and trust that whatever it is you need you can find it on Chic Critique! So there will be some changes coming, but they will most definitely be for the best!
3. Its time to BeCHIC!
Community is the number one thing to us and making sure that everyone feels like they have a place and belong! So we are going to be making some awesome new changes to more easily connect with you and for you to connect with us and each other! One of them is our new BeCHIC Facebook Group! You will be able to chat, ask questions, and connect with our Creative Board and our Chic Teachers in this group and make new friends with our members! Its going to be great! We are also going to be doing some amazing things with our Chic-Instagram that you are not going to want to miss! And one of the most important parts is we want to hear and see more of YOU!!! Please take our short survey to let us know what you want to see from Chic Critique! Also start preparing all your best sessions because very soon we are going to be asking for submissions from you! We want to show off the members of Chic Critique to the world!
3. Being a member will be the BEST INVESTMENT YOU MAKE!
We are fully aware how many things are vying for you time, attention, and money in the online world. Whether it is as a forum member, teacher, or preferred vendor we want to make sure that you feel like every penny of your hard earned money that you spend with us is more than worth it! From how we are going to pay our teachers, to how we are going to provide our classes and events, we are taking everything to the next level to maximize the learning experience and help you get all the education you need!
So to celebrate our new bright future and everything that is on the horizon, we have an amazing offer for you! We are now offering an All-ACCESS PASS to the forum! You will get to see EVERYTHING that has been previously only offered in the Elite status! And for a fraction of the price! For all our current members who have questions about the all-access pass we will be sending out a newsletter later today regarding YOU! So stay tuned!
So come join us, check out what is coming and BE CHIC!