Do you post on your blog only to hear crickets? Do you sometimes feel like you are talking to yourself (and maybe your Mom) on your blog? Do you need some LOVE?
Chic Critique is here for you, girl. In 2013, we are doing a weekly feature on our blog every Saturday called “BLOG LOVE” where you can showcase your blog posts on Chic Critique for lots of love.
- Use this as motivation to blog at least once a week
- Boost your SEO: your thumbnail will link back to your own blog for lots of publicity and SEO lovin’!
- Get blog comments from our fans
- Show off your work
- Get published! One of your images might be featured in an upcoming issue of Chic Magazine
It’s so easy! HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
You must be a member of Chic Critique forum to participate
- Post some pics on your own blog with a link back to Chic Critique
- Every weekend, submit your permalink (not your main blog address) from your own blog post to the frog icon (see sample below) to our weekly Saturday “Blog Love” blog post
- Your image will then show up as a thumbnail on OUR blog and allow our readers to click on your image to check out YOUR blog.
ENTER YOUR BLOG POST IMAGES FOR THIS WEEK BY CLICKING ON THE FROG BELOW:
Don’t forget to leave a comment on the other entries because that is half the fun! Also, submit your photo early since those seem to be the ones who receive the most comments.